When scouting for furniture, it’s important to have an eye for quality. What features are marks of quality and craftsmanship in the pieces Eheart carries? What sets us apart from a local furniture warehouse?
Our upholstery features:
· Durable, kiln dried hardwood frames, not plywood or particle board
· Mortise and tenon joinery, not butt joints and staples
· Sinuous wire springs
· Premium filled cushions, with your choice of poly, down blend, or down fill.
· Flow matched upholstery, so your pattern matches across the entire body of the piece
· Fully upholstered arms and cushions mean superior seam quality and the ability to flip your cushions
· An endless selection of fabrics, leathers, and trimmings so you can personalize your sofa, chair, or ottoman to be just the way you like it!
Our casegoods feature:
· Dovetail construction on drawers
· Drawer stops to keep drawers from going too far in or out
· Full extension wood on wood or metal drawer glides
· Multi-step finishing for a beautiful, layered finish
And, many pieces feature great little extras, like:
· Cedar lined drawers keep your knits in great shape
· Wire management, charging stations, and power ports make it easy to charge your phone or iPod
· Touch lighting means just a tap of your bedside table and your lamp will come on